August 28, 2013

Introduction

     This website will be for all of us to learn and discuss what we need to know for the AP World History exam in May of 2014. I will be posting "re-teachings" of the lessons and the main points that you really need to know as soon as I can after each lesson is taught in school (sorry, you kind of have to go to my school to know what's going on!). I will have a chapter-by-chapter summary running as well.
     In regards to comments, they are all appreciated. When commenting, please leave your first name and last initial, so I know who I will be responding to (and who is paying attention!). Please do not give me any reason to remove your comments - nothing too suggestive, violent, or hate-filled, and please keep the profanity to a minimum. No putting others down - we are all here to learn.
     Feel free to look around the site. All comments are appreciated, and THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS. If you have a question, PLEASE ask so that I (or another commenter) can help clarify things for you. Please let me know if there is anything more that I can help you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear here soon!